Hooded Soft Shell Jacket - KW 900 - Your Text Here - Free Shipping
- Call or Text: 402-834-2442 ( Mon-Sat: 8am - 6pm ) Central Time
- Closed Sunday & Major Holidays
- Email: email@example.com
- 96/4 poly/spandex woven shell bonded to a water-resistant film insert and a 100% polyester microfleece
- 1000MM fabric waterproof rating
- 1000G/M2 fabric breathability rating
- Hood with locking drawcord for adjustability
- Interior storm flap with chin guard
- Ergonomic zipper pulls
- Zippered chest and sleeve pockets with contrast bar tack
- Front zippered pockets with contrast bar tack
- Open hem with drawcord and toggles for adjustability
Shop Trucking: https://www.bigrigthreads.com/collections
Free Shipping in the U.S.A. No International Shipping
Please Read All Info. So You Are Informed Before Ordering.
Orders Placed After 12/3/2021 will not be guaranteed to ship before Christmas.
Our hooded soft shell stands up to the elements and stands out with texture and bar tack details. Highly breathable and soft, this water resistant jacket is just right for the workday or the weekend. A hood and zippered sleeve vents add function and up-to-the-minute appeal.
Note: Please try and Limit Your Text to what's Necessary. We are working within a 4x4 Area. Is LLC or Inc Necessary ? States will be Abbreviated. Is Your 1st and Last Name Necessary ? The Less Text the Better the Result.
Processing & Shipping Time: Please Allow "up to" 14 Business Days to Enter Your Made to Order Jacket Into Production. Production Time is 5-7 Business Days. Shipping Time is 3-5 Business Days via USPS/UPS. An email with Your Tracking Number will be sent once Your Made to Order Jacket is completed.
Confirmation/Tracking Emails: If You Don't Receive Your Confirmation email in Your Main Email Mail Folder, Try looking in Your Social/Promotional/Spam Folders. Type in bigrigthreads.com in your email search bar.
Important Info: We are Not Responsible for the Thread Colors You Choose on Your Jacket(s). We do not recommend choosing Dark Thread Colors on Dark Jacket. In other words, Dark Blue would not be a good Thread Color choice on a Black Jacket.
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53 54-57
- Variant: S / Black
- In Stock: 23
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Brand: Big Rig Threads