Carhartt - Quilted Flannel Lined - Deer Hunter Jacket - Your Text Here - Free Shipping
- Call or Text: 402-834-2442 ( Mon-Sat: 8am - 6pm ) Central Time
- Closed Sunday & Holidays
- Email: email@example.com
- 12-ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Quilted-flannel lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Attached quilted-flannel-lined three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Full-length brass front zipper
- Two interior pockets: one zippered, one hook and loop
- Two large hand pockets
- Locker loop
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
- Carhartt Imported. Not Made in the USA.
- Decoration Type: Embroidery - ALL CAPS
Deer Hunters: https://www.bigrigthreads.com/collections/deer-hunters
Free Shipping in the U.S.A. No International Shipping
Orders Placed After 12/3/2021 will not be guaranteed to ship before Christmas.
Please Read All Info. So You Are Informed Before Ordering.
Note: Please try and Limit Your Text to what's Necessary. We are working within a 4x4 Area. Is LLC or Inc Necessary ? States will be Abbreviated. Is Your 1st and Last Name Necessary ? The Less Text the Better the Result.
Processing & Shipping Time: Please Allow "up to" 14 Business Days to Enter Your Made to Order Jacket Into Production. Production Time is 5-7 Business Days. Shipping Time is 3-5 Business Days via USPS/UPS. An email with Your Tracking Number will be sent once Your Made to Order Jacket is completed.
Confirmation/Tracking Emails: If You Don't Receive Your Confirmation email in Your Main Email Mail Folder, Try looking in Your Social/Promotional/Spam Folders. Type in bigrigthreads.com in your email search bar.
S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL Body Length at Back 28 29 29 30 30 31 31 31 Chest Width 24 1/2 26 1/2 28 1/2 30 1/2 32 1/2 34 1/2 36 1/2 38 1/2 Sleeve Length 36 4/5 37 7/8 38 1/2 39 1/8 39 3/4 40 1/4 40 3/4 41 1/4
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.